IHA hosts three English shows during the show season. Our shows provide a relaxed, well run arena for our English riders. Choices of Equitation, Hunter, English Pleasure and Jumper divisions are extended to the riders. At our November Awards Dinner Dance, the top riders receive awards for their efforts during the past season. Our volunteers are the reason why the IHA English Show series is such a huge success. We work very hard to bring you a friendly and stress-free atmosphere on Show Day. Come ride with us!
New Volunteers are always welcome at our shows.
Please Contact Liz Saramago - IslipHorsemens.email@example.com
2020/2021 Directory of Sponsors
Advanced Automotive, Inc.
Babylon Riding Center
Cover All Feed & Supply
Cindy Laskow/Crystal Brook Stable
Edward M. Schaentzler, DVM
Indian Head Ranch
Int'l Truck Parts & Equipment
J.D.S. Marble Dusting, Inc.
Jenny Guzzi/Lil' Bit's Farm
Mary Jean Baker
Mary's Pizza & Pasta
Meredith & Kevin Smith
Michael J Berger & Co, CPA's
Minieri's Parkview Riding Center
Paumanok Veterinary Hospital
R & G Hauling
Rider's Choice Saddlery
Ron Carmody, Farrier
Speak Easy Ranch
The Osborn Law Group
Thunder Hearing Services LLC
2021 English Dates
Sunday May 2nd *No Post Entries
Sunday June 27th
Sunday July 25th
Rain Date September 12th
* Leadline will allow a side walker.
* Starting in 2020 Leadline and Pre-Special Beginner will not be eligible for High Point awards. This will not affect division award eligibility.
* Pre entries, whether phoned or mailed in are due the Tuesday before the Show by 9 PM.
*Post Entries will not be accepted for the first English show.
* No form of payment will be accepted on Show day. Checks or Money orders only which are to be pre paid and post marked by the Tuesday before the show.
* All participants must sign the Covid-19 waiver along with the IHA Liability form electronically.
* IHA's Covid-19 Safety Protocol can be found on the bottom of the Home page.
* The IHA Board of Directors asks that all participants please limit spectators to 1-2 people. If we reach our limit we will be forced to ask spectators to leave in order to stay within the guidelines by Suffolk County Parks Dept.
* Please wear a mask and social distance. Our first priority is our participants/spectators/volunteers safety and well being.